Friday, October 21, 2011

Funny falls pictured

So after a few days without writing (sorry for that, I've been busy trying to become officially a ski teacher), and because of people's request, here is a little review of funny falls with the respective pictures.

The first picture you can see above is my mom's first biggest fall in Austria's mountains. She decided she wanted to try the real fresh powder, and so she got stuck in it and kept flying without the skis. As you can see, she was okay and could even pose for the picture.


Then, at the end of the same day, one of our friends decided he wanted to try it too, but this time he chose a place that was too deep, and suddenly the snow swallowed him down. I could barely breath from all the laughing! Doesn't he look like a snow monster or the Yeti?


And yes, if you were wondering, there are a few pictures of me falling. I have to tell you, it took me a long time to find it. I can't remember how it was, but I can tell you, for sure, that I got snow inside my ski jacket... but still, I was having a great time.

For my next post, I have something I would like you to think about... do you know that feeling when you are in an amusement park, in the biggest roller coaster and the only thing you can think of is shout of excitement and fear? Well, that is how I was feeling during some of the runs, but without the fear of course... it's called Adrenaline ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment